Terms & Conditions
in relation to this website.
The term ‘Ball & Young Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oldham Road, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2DB, UK. Our company registration
number is 00901282 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, the data on this website is meant for information purposes only. The typical properties listed are the result of extensive laboratory tests, but since Ball & Young has no control over the end use of each material, we cannot guarantee these results are obtained in practice. Users should conduct their own tests to determine the suitability of each material to its intended application. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You are advised to check with carpet manufacturers, underfloor heating specialists and adhesive manufacturers for suitability with Ball & Young products.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.